Atlantic salmon with braised black lentils, applewood bacon, fennel, shallots, baby heirloom tomatoes and basil hollandaise sauce (gluten free)
Get FREE shipping and save money on each meal with a subscription! No sign up or cancellation fees. VIEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
Out of stock
Kirkland Atlantic salmon skinless boneless, kale, organic black beluga lentils, chicken stock (chicken, water, carrots, celery, onions, salt, pepper), butter (cream, salt), crushed tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato puree, salt, citric acid), shallots, pork, water, sea salt, cane sugar, natural flavours, fennel, 100% organic olive oil, egg yolk, lemon juice, white wine, kosher salt, garlic, black pepper, blackened seasoning, thyme
How to prepare
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.
Tasty and healthy meal. The kale was surprisingly my favor part of this meal!