Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli
Crispy chicken breast with fresh mozzarella, spaghetti, san Marzano tomato sauce and buttered broccoli florets
Get FREE shipping and save money on each meal with a subscription! No sign up or cancellation fees. VIEW SUBSCRIPTION OPTIONS
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.