Family Pack Red Wine Boneless Short Ribs
Out of stock
Beef, chuck, short ribs, boneless, separable lean and fat, trimmed to 0” fat, choice, raw, Yukon gold potato, milk, soup, beef broth or bouillon canned, ready to serve carrots, celery root, chicken broth, (heavy cream, skim milk, carrageenan), zucchini, fresh yellow squash, green peppers, red peppers, onion, mushrooms, butter (cream, natural flavour), blended oil, olive oil, enriched unbleached flour (wheat flour, malted barley flour, niacin iron, thiamine, riboflavin, folic acid, kosher salt, red wine, parsley, black pepper, thyme, rosemary, white pepper
How to prepare
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.
Be the first to review “Family Pack Red Wine Boneless Short Ribs”