Family Pack Shrimp Jambalaya
Out of stock
Chicken, roasting, meat only, cooked, chicken stock (chicken, water, carrots, celery, onions, salt, pepper), mahatma jasmine rice, Johnsonville andouille sausage, yellow peppers, green peppers, red peppers, farm raised, peeled and deveined tail on cooked white shrimp. 16-20 shrimp per pound, product of Asia. Lightly treated with sodium tripolyphosphates to retain moisture, tomatoes (water, salt, citric acid), clearly rice wine vinegar (reduced with water to 4.5% acidity by volume) sugar, salt potassium, metabisulfite (as a preservative), caramel colour, butter (cream natural flavour), oil blend (canola oil, olive oil) pickled jalapenos (jalapeno peppers, water, onions, carrots, vinegar, salt, spices, soybean oil), minced ginger, powdered sugar (sugar corn-starch), cajon seasoning (sea salt, cayenne pepper powder, black pepper, onion powder, dextrose, granulated garlic, minces onion, paprika, white pepper, non-gmo expeller pressed canola oil, crushed red pepper, oregano, natural lemon juice flavour, silicon dioxide, thyme, paprika extractive, cumin sage), kosher salt, garlic lemon zest, chili powder, paprika gumbo file, sassafras, cayenne pepper, thyme
1. Remove sleeve, poke holes or completely remove clear plastic film.
2. Place in the microwave on high for 2 minutes. If needed, heat for an additional 30 seconds or until desired temperature is reached.
3. Let it rest for 2 minutes.
4. Remove film and enjoy the meal.
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Remove sleeve and clear plastic film
3. Place the tray on a baking sheet. Position in the center of the oven and reheat for 5 minutes.
4. Check temperature and if needed, heat an additional 2 minutes or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Carefully remove the meal, plate and enjoy.